The joyous Mid-Autumn Festival, the third and last festival for the living, was celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth moon, around the time of the autumn equinox. Many referred to it simply as the "Fifteenth of the Eighth Moon".
There will be a gig family dinner on the night of the festival. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.
At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together.
This year, Guangdong Shunde Rainbow Way company send the moon cake to each employee as usual. These yummy treats symbolise reunion and happiness.
Happy Moon Festival！May the Mid-Autumn Festival bring along with good fortune and a harvest of smiles for you and family.
- It's good to use Air Cooler
- Scientific understanding of Air Cooler
- Summer must use and clean air conditioning fan
- What are the advantages of a water cooled fan w...
- Factors Affecting Cooling Effect Of Air Cooler?
- What Are The Components Of The Air Cooler?
- What Are The Advantages And Uses Of Air Cooler?
- AWE-EVAPORATIVE AIR COOLER EXHIBITION
- Safety Production Training
- Annual Company Trip To Xunliao Bay, Guangdong
- The 15th North China Household Electrical Appli...
- Canton Fair News
- On-show Report-RBW In China Canton Fair
- Staff Birthday Party
- One Touch Factory Annual Inspection