In the hot summer, people want to have a cool and comfortable summer resort. Some people can't stand the air conditioning and high energy consumption, so they will choose a water cooling fan. The water cooling fan can well solve the problems of dry air and hot weather.
First, let's take a look at the way of how the air cooling fan cools down:
The air cooling fan is equipped with an electric fan of a water-cooling device. The built-in water pump keeps the water circulating in the machine. Through the principle of physical evaporation, the surrounding air is cooled, so that the wind sent out by the fan blade to have a cold feeling.
So how about the cooling effect of the water cooling fan? Let’s take a look at the test data for RBW new model LL-R9 after adding water:
Test model NO.
Above test data shows that when the environment humidity is lower, the temperature is higher, cooling effect will be more obviously. In general, a really good cooling fan, which can cool down by 3 to 8 degrees in the case of adding water. After adding ice crystal box or ice cubes, the temperature can be lowered by more than 10 degrees. If the whole box of ice is cooled, the cooling effect will be more obviously. However, because the body resistance of the elderly and children is weak, it is recommended that when using air cooling fans, the water cooling fan should not be blown directly to the person to avoid a cold.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why is air cooler becoming more and more popular?
- What factors affect the performance of air cooler?
- What are the requirements for the environment o...
- What are the common forms of air cooler?
- What are the classification of air cooler?
- How should air cooler be cleaned?
- What is the air cooler for?
- Some simple introduction of air cooler
- What is air conditioning
- Air cooler solves many problems in conventional...
- How do Choose the right size air cooler for our...
- How to keep cool in Summer: RBW Air Cooler With...
- Tips of using an evaporative air cooler
- How To Maintain The Air Cooler Fan Reasonably?